Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fraiche Wine Dinner, June 28th


Hello there my fellow winos and foodies!

Have I got a treat for you! The people at Fraiche have invited us out for an amazing four-course wine-pairing dinner. If you are either already a fan of Fraiche or have been wanting to check it out, then come join us! If you were lucky enough to make it out to one of our events at Riva, their sister restaurant, then you know they pull out all the stops for these dinners.

I will have the menu available early next week, but in the meantime, mark your calendars for Sunday, June 28!

$40 includes four wine and food pairings, not including tax and gratuity.

Interested in going? Let me know and I'll get you on the list!

Cheers!
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds like a great event. I love wine too and I am so glad I found this blog. I've been looking for a group of people who love wine and food as much as I do. Now I know I can join fun people like you at this wine dinner at Fraiche. I look forward to meeting everyone and hope to see more events like this one. I'll pass the word to my friends as well! See you there. And thanks for putting together this wine event. I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete